- Perform a variety of administrative and clinical tasks to assist in the quality and compassionate care provided to patients.
- Duties include the greeting and escorting of patients to the exam room; taking histories, the measurement and recording of vital signs; preparing patients for the examination/procedure; and assisting the physician during the examination/procedure.
- Perform EKG, Spirometry, immunizations, and injected medications.
- Process prescriptions, referrals, tests, etc. per provider’s order.
- Engage and help promote patient/family teaching as appropriate and provides an educational environment for patients and patient families.
- Cleans and sanitizes exam rooms and equipment between patients and maintains a clean and safe environment.
- Answer, screen and triage telephone calls.
- Schedule tests, referrals for patients, appointments and patient outreach.
- Occasional work in check in/check out positions.
- Nurse, CMA or RMA preferred
- Graduate of Nursing Program or Medical Assistance preferred
- Previous experience NECESSARY
- EMR proficiency necessary, Epic experience preferred
This is a full-time position, 32-40 hours, competitive hourly wage, 2-3 weeks of vacation, Holiday pay, retirement plan and medical/dental insurance(negotiable).
Please submit a cover letter and detailed chronological work resume and 3 professional references with your application. You may mail to: Grass Lake Medical Center, Attn: Anna Loveland, PO Box 246, Grass Lake, MI 49240 or email it to email@example.com.